Want to know my least favorite thing?
Clicking on a yummy picture expecting to get a recipe, and instead having to scroll through some mile long blog about about grandma, dogs, and everything else in the world accept the actual recipe I wanted.
I’m not going to do that to you, so here ya go!
Call me basic, but I love pumpkin flavor! To be more specific, I love “spice” flavors like cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves etc. and these tend to pair well with pumpkin.
I’m currently focusing on gut health, and my overall well being, and this protein shake fits right in.
I have been drinking it for a fast breakfast on the go, as a snack, or after a workout.
I hope you enjoy. (This is vegan and GF, if you find those things important!)
Pumpkin Protein Shake
- Handful of ice cubes
- 3 heaping Tbsp of organic pumpkin puree
- Vanilla protein powder (I used 2 scoops of Arbonne’s plant based protein that you can find here. This isn’t an affiliate link or anything, and I don’t sell Arbonne, just trying to be helpful!)
- A few shakes of “Pumpkin Pie Spice”
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- First, add ice to your blender.
- Add pumpkin. (You can add more/less depending on your likings.)
- Add dry ingredients.
- Pour almond milk until you reach about ¾ of your other ingredients. (add more as needed.)
- Add more spices, because why not?